Monday, June 30, 2008

My Trainer


Can I tell you how much I appreciate my trainer. She is the BEST! She works me hard and keeps me focused. She worries about my form the entire hour and doesn't let me slip. At first I believed that this was a real splurge spending money on a trainer. This is so out of character for me, but you know it has helped keep me motivated and going to the gym. I have gotten lots of new exercises that I can do at home or at the gym. She never makes me feel like I can't do anything. She is always surprised by my upper body strength no matter how many times she asks is that hard.... and I say "Nope not really" I always get the response "Then we will do more reps!" She is funny and makes the time fly by, as much as an hour of sweat and torture can fly by. I just want to say that I am really glad that I spent the extra dough and kept going to see her at the gym.
Today we did an hour of squats, lunges, crunches, rows, raises, pull downs, and obliques. You name it I worked tonight. I did 15 min on the bike before I met with her and then did a 15 min mile after my workout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Nina! Glad she's working you hard. Anything that gets us to the gym is a plus. Still wish you could work out with us at L.A.

Keep up the hard work. The pain is fun. (LOL!)