Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Snoozing Pays Off!

Come to find out if you snooze sometimes you lose. Last night after we got home I passed out from exhaustion. I just couldn't hold my eyes open. I slept hard. I can't remember when I have slept more soundly. I hadn't slept the night before. I believe it was the antihistamines that I have been taking to get rid of this gnasty croup I have. I must have taken it too close to bed time cause I tossed and turned and didn't sleep the night before. This morning I woke up feeling so much better than the previous 3 days. My throat feels so much better. My lymph nodes are now the size of large marbles instead of golf balls. I am on the mend.

Missed my workout last night but I am going to make up for it today.

Alright now to the lose part. I got curious to see how much of the 6 lb loss from me being sick had I put back on. I stepped on the scale and to my utter surprise, amazement and astonishment I was down another 3 lbs. So with this illness I have lost 9 lbs in 4 days. I am sure that some of it will come back but boy it is so nice to see those beautiful smaller numbers on that scale.

No comments: