Tuesday, June 3, 2008

401h

Nope I didn't type that wrong. I read the best little article in one of my fitness mags. It was about retirement. How people take the time to sock away money in the 401k for retirement but don't take the time to take care of themselves. It made a good point about how even if you save up a ton of money on retirement if you have health problems from not taking care of yourself and investing in yourself and your health for the future the money wont matter. You wont be able to properly enjoy all of your hard work. So after reading that I am going to do my best to invest in my own 401h (my 401 health plan) to make sure I am able to enjoy my life in the years to come. To be part of it and not just spectator on the sidelines. Just thought I would take a minute to share that on my blog incase anyone else gets as much out of it as I did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

401h - that's a great idea.