Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rest of the Week Update

Thursday was my rest day. I planned it that way since I knew we had an event to attend that night and time would be tight. Evening went well my husband received an award. YEAH! The only downer part of the evening was sitting next to a super skinny blonde who refused dessert all together. I did pretty well even though I wanted to lick the plate clean of the dessert. It was super dewishus, but I only had 3 bites. Although even with just eating three bites sitting next to blondie made me feel guilty.... oh well.
Friday I had exercise planned. The gym closed their daycare for some reason for the weekend. Starting Thursday night and wont reopen till Monday. We also had company come in too. So no workout on friday.
Saturday I went to the gym. Nothing special. I did 30 min on the treadmill. Normally I would have run but I was getting some major pulling in my left ankle so I decided to walk @ 3.2-3.5 mph. So I got in 1.55 miles in 30 min. It was a quick workout cause I had to hurry home with groceries bought after workout to feed company.
Sunday I have a session with my trainer so I know I will get a good workout tomorrow. I am also signed up to see her on Monday and Wednesday too. All I can say is after my session on Wednesday my abs have been showing me how they really feel about 200+ crunches.
Now I am going to take this part of my blog to confess to anyone who reads this. My diet has been really bad the last couple of days. I just haven't been making the right choices. You would think with the last week of the challenge that I would be trying extra hard but I am actually doing the opposite. I am big with self sabotage. Not sure why I just give in to temptation. If anyone has any suggestions as to why I can do well for a couple of weeks and then I get in this mode of it doesn't matter and I let my effort slip, please tell me. It is not an issue of me not knowing everything I should do it is an issue of doing it. Got any ideas please share.

No comments: