Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4-8-08

Yesterday I was scheduled to swim and then do a 20 min jog. It was really late when I got to the gym so I decided to forego the swim. I did a 20 min jog/walk but the jog parts weren't as bad as I thought they would be. Tonight I am scheduled to be off but have decided to do the swim that I didn't get in last night. Working out this week, even though it is early in the week, is going well. 10 mile bike sunday 20 min jog/walk monday. I just need to keep it up.
I wish that the diet were going as well as the exercising. I need to set up a menu that will make it easier to follow for the week. So far though I am down 1lb. My goal is to lose 5lbs. Still a long way to go but every journey starts with a single step.

Tonight after our little visitor went home I went to the gym and did 30min workout. I did 5 minutes on the elliptical and then did an 20 min jog/walk. This is pretty good for me in that most of the 20 minutes was a jog and not a walk. I am working on it. I was going to swim but once again it was late so I decided to do something quicker. Mostly out of guilt if I didn't do anything at all. Oh well motivation is motivation no matter what it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on blogging. Hopefully you can get your swim in tonight (even though I'm giving you an extra monkey to chase!)