Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4-15-08

My training for today should be 16-20 laps easy swimming (400-500 yds), 15 min light jog. I may also try to get in some time on the bike as well. Make it kind of a mini tri day. I think I am going to do it in reverse order. Jog first, Bike second and Swim last.

Today’s food schedule:
Breakfast: Protein Bar
Snack: String Cheese
Lunch: Grilled Shrimp Salad
Snack: String Cheese, Cashews
Dinner: Steak Fajitas, Chips & Salsa, Margarita


I completed my reverse mini-tri. I did a 16 minute mile first, then completed a 16 minute 5 mile bike, and finally I finished it up with a 150 meter swim nonstop (6 laps). (I continued to swim and do another 15 or so laps before I got out.) It didn’t feel as bad as I thought it would feel. I do know however that running on a treadmill and biking on a stationary bike even with the resistance cranked up is still not as hard as doing it outside on the pavement.

1 comment:

S Lee said...

how did the workout go?!?!!?!?