Monday, April 21, 2008

4-21-08

Woke up with another sore throat this morning. I don’t believe the one I had 3 weeks ago ever truly went away. I am headed to a new Doctor this afternoon to see if there is something I can do to make this crud go away. Tonight I meet with the personal trainer for hopefully a more productive meeting than last time. I also have a 25 min walk/jog on my list for the day. Depending on time I may try to add in a little biking as well.
Much better workout with the trainer today. We didn't do weights but we did exercises with dumbells, balls, bands, platforms and mats. It was pretty tough. I forget how out of shape I am sometimes. I am making an effort though and that is what counts. I didn't get the jog in but I did 5 minutes on the rowing machine before my trainer got to me.

No comments: