Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gym Party

To get my son to go stay at our gym's daycare we told him from the beginning that he was going to a gym party. We figured if we told him it was a party he would want to go and wouldn't be as unsure of it. It worked beautifully. In the last 3-4 months I would say he has been @ 4 times. So we don't bring him often, usually my hubby watches him while I am at the gym. Today hubby had to work late so it was time for a trip to the gym party. He usually gets really excited and he really likes it. Today he tells me "I no want go to gym party! There are zombies at the gym party!" Me: "There are what at the gym party?" Son: " Zombies Mommy, There are zombies at the gym party!" LOL...As soon as we got there and he saw there was a cartoon on the big TV he took of running to go have fun at the gym party. So I guess the zombies didn't stick around.

While my son was at the gym party I worked out. I did 5 minutes on the rowing machine and then a 16 minute mile. I was going to bike but I went during a busy time and there were no bikes open. I then did an hour with my trainer Nina. Once again you name it we worked. I am soooo sore from working out Monday with her and then running for the last 4 or so days in a row.

No comments: