Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Change In Plans

Last night I got my 2 mile run in and 3 miles on the bike. I also finished my "clip in, clip out" practice on my new bike. I am getting a lot better. I am going to try to take the bike out this weekend. Wish me luck.
Had to reschedule with the trainer yesterday. She was under the weather. So I am going to try to make up the time Friday or Sunday. Not sure which or if either will work.
Ran into my next door neighbor at the gym last night. It surprised me to see a familiar face. I am still not used to seeing people out and about here. It isn't like back home where every place you go there is someone you know. He said his wife works out Tuesdays and Thursdays. Maybe I can see what kind of workout she does. It always helps to go with someone you know. You are more likely to make it even if you don't want to.

1 comment:

Pokey said...

Gym buddies are the BEST!!! Mine happens to be a real slave-driver, LOL!!!