Thursday, May 15, 2008

This Week

5-12-08 - Today was my last day with the trainer. I got there early and did 10 minutes on the rowing machine, 20 minutes on the bike for about 7 miles (alpine hills), 10 minutes on the stair climber at level 5. Then the trainer had me do a ton of ab and butt work. I also did arm work. I was beat by the time I finished.

5-13-08 – Maddox had swim lessons so no time to work out tonight.

5-14-08 – Maddox had make-up swim lessons but I thought that I would go afterwards. In the morning I woke up with the worst pain in my hip joint. Hard to walk much less workout.

5-15-08 – Maddox has swim lessons again tonight. Hip feels a little better so we will see if I can make it to the gym.

5-16-08 – Headed up to Austin TX to visit family. Don’t think I will have time in the evening and I have an hour of work to make up. Maybe I can fit in something at home.

No comments: