Saturday, January 10, 2009

Space Race 2009

In my list of races of interest for the year I forgot to add the Space Race! I love this race. It benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities. I have gone for the last 3 years cause the Good Doctor usually is one of the sponsor/helpers at the event. Last year in my zeal to get back in shape I took my two year old with me and we did the family fun ride. Doesn't sound like a big deal but pulling a trailer 10-miles child loaded with a wind is rough. This year I believe I am going to try this one by myself and do the 20 mile ride. So I have about 3 months to get ready to ride. 

5 comments:

Viv said...

That should be exciting way to challenge yourself. Workouts on your tab are lookin great girl1

teacherwoman said...

3 months is plenty! You will rock it!

Glass Princess said...

Great plan Mel. You can do it!

LuckyChelle said...

Sounds like a great plan! You can so do this!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Sounds like a plan!
Awesome!