Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rest for Saturday and Socks

This evening the good Doctor told me that I needed to take it easy and not push it too hard. He said I should rest today and put in a good hard workout tomorrow. So I am trying to go against my noncompliant nature and listen to his words of wisdom. 

Oh and on a super awesome note.... I won a pair of Recovery socks from Frayed Laces!!! I am so excited. With my history of shin splints I am really looking forward to trying these socks out. Speaking of socks today I tried my wigwam helix socks out with my new orthotics... HEAVEN! They make such a difference. Thanks Viv for introducing me to the wigwam socks. 

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Ooooohhh let us know how those Recovery socks go!

Viv said...

Cool grab on the recovery socks. I do heart my Wigwams! Best of the best wishes fro a strong healthy 2009! I hope the C25K goes awesome for you. Please keep us posted...