Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kick in the Butt

I need a major kick in the butt. I am tired....all I want to do is sleep. Had a great time in Florida. Glad to be back home with my family and sleeping in my own bed. Hotel rooms are just not the same as good ole home. I need some motivation, determination and someone to kick me in the butt and get me exercising again. I am just not feeling it. Every day I come home exhausted and then have trouble falling asleep at night. Followed by not wanting to get out of bed in the morning. Put all of these things together and I just am not getting the exercise done. I know that when you get the exercise done... you feel better, sleep better, etc. I just can't peel my lazy bum off the bed or out of the house. HELP! Someone light a fire under me before it is too late... Any ideas please... I have tried all kinds of thoughts, but so far nothing has worked. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with ya. Bring your clothes to work and go walk or run with us. We don't all do it together or even at the same time, but something about knowing the other girls are out there helps me make it there.

Work out and you'll feel better, sleep better, blah, blah, blah. LOL.

S Lee said...

Workout buddy is the only thing that works for me.