Monday, August 11, 2008

Update

Last week was pretty slow. I worked out with my trainer, but not much else. It was a SUPER busy week. I am going to the gym tonight. I started the Worth the Weight Loss Challenge for the month of August. I am down 3lbs. These are three of the pounds that I gained back in July from the last challenge in June. My goal for the month is 10-15lbs. I believe it is an achievable goal if I actually get off my duff and workout and then watch what I eat. I mean not watch the junk food go into my mouth, but make sure that I put down the healthy stuff. This week I am going to sign up for my triathlon(s) in October. My goal for this Fall is to actually shed about 35-40 lbs. That means I need to do some serious work.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on the 3 lb. drop! That's awesome! Sounds like you're off to a good start!

Marcy said...

CONGRATS on the weight loss! A loss is a loss no matter how you look at it! You're heading in the right direction, chica!

lizzy said...

congrats on the new focus and plan. i definitely LOVED LOVED LOVED the men's relay last night...it kept me up for hours and i couldnt wait to get into the pool today!!! hope your off to a great week!