Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Another Round Please

I am doing another round of Couch to 5K. I do a round then sit on my duff for a bit...just long enough to where my body needs to start at the beginning again. I was running pretty well in the Fall but then it happened, Texas had a real Winter this year. Since A) I am a wuss and B) I run outside mostly late I just didn't do it. My hubby signed the son and I up for a 5K a week back. It was brutal. I hadn't prepped at all not one bit. I had the worst shin splints. I stretched before the race but my months of no running caught up with me. So I decided to start another couch to 5K. I got a great app that I love so far. Interested to see if I like this program better than the one I used before. 
Pic from the race day that prompted another round. 

No comments: