Monday, August 19, 2013

New Week - Clean Slate

It is the beginning of a new week and I am in need of a fresh start, a clean slate, a new beginning. You get the drift. Since I am no longer training for a specific race it is hard to stay motivated to follow my triathlon plan that I had set to my race date. With that in mind I am going to switch gears and start anew on a couch to 5K plan since running is my weekest part of the triathlon breakdown. If I get in a bike or a swim then I will count that as bonus. In the Spring I will pick back up with my triathlon plan for a race in April or so once the race events start coming out. I am working on a training plan now but if anyone has a great plan they would like to send me I would love it. Also I have the P90X program and have been itching to do it. Anyone done this before? Did you have good results? What kind of shape do you need to be in to start? Also if you have any suggestions on other plans or programs that are good to do with a family I am interested.

No comments: