Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Fun Food Day

Hope you don't mind a break in programming. Today I had such a fun food day that I just have to share. This morning for breakfast we had Voodoo donuts. One of my coworkers went to Portland, OR and brought us back some awesome donuts. I got the chocolate cake coconut donut and the Voodoo donut. They were both really yummy!

Here is a pic of some of the other donuts that she picked up from there. They have donuts covered in fruit loops, captain krunch and cocoa puffs.

For lunch there was a food truck near work and we decided to brave the threatning weather and head out in search of the truck for some grub. We hunted down the Miso Yummy Truck!

We split the Hot Momma Fries and the Crunchy Seaweed Roll. Both were out of this world and I would totally get them again.


If that wasn't enough when I got home last night we had Greek food. I heart this food so much. The hubby made homemade flat bread and chicken shwarma. We had it with roasted red pepper hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes and tzatziki. We had falafel but forgot to warm it up... bummer.

So I hoped you enjoyed my break in workout posts to see my awesome food day.

No comments: