I thought this was such a great idea. Here is my interview. Jess had posted her own interview the other day and I asked to continue the game. Here are the interview questions that she sent to me. If you would like to be interviewed, follow the directions at the end and you can be interviewed too!
1. What is the greatest challenge about fitting training in with the rest of your life?
My biggest challenge is fitting it all in. I still struggle with this every day. Finding the time is always hard for me.
2. If you could only choose one distance to race from here on out, what would you choose and why?
The distance for me in Running would be the 5K. I am not a very good runner, but I am working on it. In Swimming I have always liked the longer distances. With Biking I just enjoy the ride so no preference.
3. If you could live anywhere, and cost of living and job availability weren't issues, where would you want to live?
Believe it or not, I am actually quite partial to where I live now. It is close enough to where I grew up and to my family. It is near a large city with lots of great things to do. It is also close to the beach. The only change I would make is to have a home to escape to when there is a hurricane. I also enjoy my job and my friends here can't be beat.
4. What's the best part about your typical day?
The best part of my day is the time I spend with my hubby and my son. There really is nothing better.
5. If you could only accomplish one thing in the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
To exercise and get healthy enough to live to see my son grow into a wonderful adult. He is the most important thing in my life and I would love nothing more than to be part of his life as long as possible.
To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will repond by emailing you 5 questions. (I get to pick the questions)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.