Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fallen Off

Sorry I have fallen off blogging lately. I have been reading tons of blogs, but just haven't had much to write about. Exercise has been lacking lately and I need to get back in gear. Having a hard time fitting it in. I am becoming an insomniac. I stay up way to late and then don't want to get out of bed in the morning. I have been making it but not waking up in the morning to work out. Got my son in swimming lessons so that is two nights out of my week for sure that are just chock full. The other 3 I don't have an excuse for... Lets just say I need to get busy working out. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I blogged until Jill mentioned it. I have been slacking big time on the blog front. So in an effort to get back on track - Here I am!

If any of you have great suggestions on getting motivated and finding time, please let me know. Looks like I am in need of all the help I can get. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments: